One word of warning - Nigella says that this quantity makes enough for four. All I can say is that her guests must be able to pack away an ENORMOUS quantity of sauce. I think it easily makes enough for twice that many.
Have a fabulous week, love from Jane xx
Chocolate peanut butter fudge sundae
What you need:
- 175ml thin cream
- 100g very good quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 100g smooth peanut butter (buy it freshly made from a health food store)
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- Ice cream to serve
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped salted peanuts
- Place the cream, chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on a medium heat to melt, stirring occasionally.
- In about two minutes your sauce should be ready.
- Pour the warm sauce over the ice cream and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.