This week's recipe uses ricotta, one of my most favourite things to eat in the world. There is nothing like super-fresh ricotta and it shines in this very quick and easy recipe which is perfect for serving guests. It's a recipe I cut out from Good Living some years ago and it is very good. Non vegetarians may wish to serve the ricotta with some slices of prosciutto.
Have a lovely week. Love from Jane xx
What you need:
- 750g fresh ricotta
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- 1 bunch of red grapes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the ricotta into slices about 2cm thick and place on the baking paper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Add the grapes and rosemary sprig.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Allow to cool a little before serving.