Have a lovely week, love from Jane xxx
Mixed cress, zucchini and raw salmon salad
(Serves four as an entree or two as a main)
What you need:
- Four handfuls of mixed leaves, preferably a mix of watercress, curly cress and lamb's lettuce (you can usually buy these sorts of leaves at farmers markets; if you are relying on your local greengrocer then just use a mix of what you can find)
- 2 trimmed zucchini
- 500g sashimi quality salmon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of any light oil you have to hand
- Juice of a quarter of a lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
What you do:
- Place the leaves in a serving bowl.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice thin strips from the zucchini and add to the leaves.
- Thinly slice the salmon and add to the leaves.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss gently and serve immediately.