Have a fabulous week, love from Jane xx
Quantity for one - multiply as needed
What you need:
- Whatever type of lettuce leaves you like, watercress would be nice
- 10 king prawns, peeled
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Lemon or lime quarter
- Shred the lettuce and arrange in your serving bowl/glass.
- Arrange the prawns on the lettuce.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the prawns.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon or lime.