Have a lovely week! Love from Jane xx
Linguine with lemon, parsley and mint
What you need:
- 1 lemon
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 500g linguine
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sea salt
What you do:
- Finely grate the lemon rind and squeeze the juice of the lemon into a bowl.
- Mix in half the olive oil with the rind and juice and leave for an hour so that the lemon flavour seeps into the oil.
- Cook the pasta.
- When the pasta is nearly ready, warm a serving bowl.
- In that bowl, whisk together the lemon oil mix, the remaining oil, cheese, parsley and mint and 5 or 6 spoons of the pasta cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the bowl with the sauce, adding pepper and a little salt if needed.
- Serve immediately.