Have a happy week. Love from Jane xxx
Chocolate and cranberry biscuits
What you need:
- 200g butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries (you could substitute raisins)
- 1 cup chocolate bits, dark, milk or white, whichever you prefer (use good quality ones, not compounded chocolate)
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the rolled oats, cranberries or raisins and chocolate bits.
- Place tablespoons on greased oven trays and press down with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden.