Well, there was a great response to the recipe service last week with a number of new people being added to the list. I have also had a report from one subscriber who cooked last week's recipe for dinner last night. It sounded as if it went down well.
People who know me well know that I don't often cook the same thing twice as there are so many new recipes to try. However, I do have a few absolute favourites that I really love. This week's recipe is one of those. I was thinking about it with the lovely warm weather over the weekend. It is so quick and easy and tastes fresh and light.I hope you like it too. (It's vegetarian friendly - although not pregnant woman friendly sorry Dan).
Have a good week.
Love from Jane xx
Pasta with yoghurt, Parmesan and mint
What you need:
· 1 cup plain yoghurt (use Greek yoghurt if you want a really rich flavour)
· 2 egg yolks
· 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
· 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
· Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
· 500g pasta
What you do:
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, combine the yoghurt, egg yolks, Parmesan cheese and mint in a large serving dish.
3. Stir until smooth and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Drain the pasta and add to the serving dish. Toss thoroughly so that all the pasta is coated well with the sauce and serve immediately.